Sunday 13 July 2014

Communication Breakdowns

Hi!
Today I talking about a Communication Breakdowns.
Someone doesn't understand me when I talk with  someone. Someone became a confuse because I can't good explain. Then someone going to be understand. It was nice. I think that other people aren't feel good because my explain is not good. I am hate in the Japanese explain too, so I should learning about national language. However, I live in Canada now. I learning English, so I should study more! I want to speak English, and I want to become better than Japanese:) I should speak English in the class and with friends. I think that I have no time, so I want to use time good.
Thank you for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree you.My English not very good. so usually have people can't understand my main. we together study English hard,

    ReplyDelete