Monday 23 June 2014

Pet Peerves

Hello, everyone!! I talk about a Pet Peeves. I write example. 1. It bugs me when my parents are snoring loudly while they are sleeping. 2. It drives me crazy when a bus doesn’t come on time. 3. It drives me crazy when I did something that the person doesn’t say thanks. 4. It drives me crazy when my old brother loud a sound and listening to music. 5. It bugs me when I talk with a friend, somebody shuts out the talk. 6. It bugs me when my old brother watches TV all the time. 7. It bugs me when my father and an old brother don’t take care of the pet. 8. It bugs me when my father and an old brother don’t help mother. 9. It drives me crazy when an insect enters the room. 10. It bugs me when someone slanders a friend. All the thought are different, and I can not understand what the person thinks. I think it is nature, but it is very difficult for me!!! Thank you for reading:)

4 comments:

  1. It bugs me too when my father and young brother don’t help mother. Always men don't move. I can't stand it and I always said ''You do it!!'' Finaly,they move and do something. How awkward!! We are so busy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mana! Your father and old brother are crazy for you, aren't they?lol I have old brother, too, so I agree to you! My old brother always ignore something, and he don't help mother!(but, I sometimes don't help her.) He is bad man!lol However, I don't hate him. :)

    ReplyDelete