Monday 16 June 2014

Whale Watching





June 15, I went to Whale Watching with my roommate. It was very exciting!! We were luck on that day. There are two reason. The first, it was rain by the forecast but it hardly rained. The second, I was able to watch a family whale.






 There were 5~6 whale, and there was whale baby.
 
I looked for the first time! I'm so happy!





This is an Eagle. There were several of them.
I looked very big!!










This is a seal. They are break in a group.
It's so cute!!



We went to Victoria from Granville island for about 3 hours. It is the trip about 6 hours. I feel sick..... but I was able to look.  The money was expensive but I think it was good to go. Very fun!! I think that I am value going. When you go??? hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's great! I have never seen a whale so I want to see them! If I have enough money and there is an opportunity, I will go there and I will try. By the way, are you ok? I really worry because you caught a cold. I think you know, here in Canada and Japan are very different. Please be careful! Have a nice weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice day!! Please tell me more details!!

    ReplyDelete