Sunday 15 June 2014

An accomplishment

I think that I have not yet challenged a difficult thing. I felt satisfied after I have completed a challenging task. It is a part-time job. I worked as a bell girl, and I like this work. I think that I was able to be satisfied every time because I like it. I make an effort to achieve a goal.
I have not yet achieve a goal. I want to be a bell girl or front service. I am studying now because I think both work sometimes speak English. I study hard to be accomplished. As for this work, personality and character is important, but knowledge and experience is important too. You should make an effort, and maybe you should change how to study. You should challenge everything. I think that this is the most important thing.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you worked as a bell girl! That's nice:)
    I think that we should challenge everything too because we have many problems in Canada. We have to overcome that problems and try to get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You worked as a bell girl! Me, too! I think this job is very interesting because they spend many time with customer. I want to work like this, too! A bell and front staff are very hard work, so I also want to speak English well! That’s very difficult but let’s studies English together on there! Please teach me if I don't know what. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm... I think so too, you said right!! I was surprise about you worked as a bell girl, something you better than me too much, study English for us is important. Fighting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mana! You wrote about hotel! Yeah! I'm so happy~! The service man need to have a good English skill, a good personality, and a good character. I think so. To work in hotel is not only easy but also difficult for us. However, we want to be the person, so we never give up! We can do it!

    ReplyDelete