Monday 4 August 2014

My Thoughts about this class

Hi everyone!!
How was weekend? I'm very happy because there are a lot of plan!!

Today, I talk about "This Class".
At the first, I was so nervous because there were a lot of people who I did not know. However, I was able to make friends:) Thank you, everyone. I got a lot of things from Michael and friends. For example, vocabulary, sentence, and grammar. Then I thought that I must study more.
I like this class because I was able to many memories, and I was able to meet everyone!!! JHS students are still in Canada for half year, so let's make more memories!!! I want to make memory.
Thank you for everything...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mana! Our class was so good, wasn't it? I was glad I studyed English in there with you and everyone. I never forget all of memories. We enjoyed school becouse of our teacher and classmates. I love them and you! I think we are lucky people! Let's make memory together!

    ReplyDelete