Sunday 27 July 2014

Kinari day :)

Hello everyone!
I talk about this weekend!

At the first, I watched movie in Queen's Park on Friday. I watch it every week because it is free!!
It was Muppets Most Wanted this week. There was song and dance this movie. It was like the musical!! I like musical, so I was able to enjoy it!! Thank you Kinari :)





On Saturday, I went to English bay with Kinari because we watch fireworks. It was so wonderful! It matched music.
There are three days fireworks. It is USA, France, and Japan. Yesterday was USA, so next is France. France is this Wednesday, and Japan is August 2 on Saturday! This is a confrontation. I hope that Japan does a more wonderful performance.
However, Fireworks is very beautiful. I like it. I think that the fireworks shoot the heart of all people.
Please see on next Wednesday!!!

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment