Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Hi everyone.

I talk about this movie. Title is "The Gods Must Be Crazy". How was the movie? I think that it was interesting. At first, I don't know this contents. I felt boring, but it began funny. I was more interested in this movie.
I want to watch "The Gods Must Be Crazy 2".

I ate popcorn while watch movie with Nanami. We like popcorn, but it it not healthy. This popcorn is good taste. It is sweet and salt!! I will gain weight.

Finally, I was happy because I watched movie with everyone!! It was very fun. Thank you Michael and everyone.

Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Mana :) Summer vacation from tomorrow!! I'm looking forward to it!! I ate popcorn too. It was so delisious, but we will be fat. I have to on a diet. I wanna get thinner. We can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mana, how is going? The movie has many funny sean, right? but I sometimes couldn't catch English. I want to watch it again. I know you like popcorn. We almost always eat popcorn when we watch a movie. It makes us happy, isn't it?
    By the way, summer vacation is coming soon!!! Yaaaay!!! I can't wait next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mana!! How is it going on? This is last blog, right? I am very sad. I will miss you, and also Miheal!! By the way, this movie is very fun! Cola bottle has big big power! because of the bottle! lol I was interested is a scene of falling down the bottle! very funny! thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete