Monday 4 August 2014

Many Events

Hello everyone!!
How was the weekend?? I was so happy because there were a lot of events!!

August 1, Friday
JHS students did bowling in near Holdom station. I did it after a long time. This bowling center is very cheaper than Japan. It was good!
After this, I watched movie in Queen's Park with Kinari, Jeff, Nanami, and Nanami's roommate. Movie name is Top Gun. I couldn't understand very much. I am going to watch movie next week.

August 2, Saturday
I watched Japanese fireworks. There were a lot of people in English Bay. It was so beautiful and wonderful!!!! I was impressed. That's great! Japan is the best!! By the way, do you know which team won? Team Japan is winner!!!!!! I'm so happy!! I want to wantch again. I like fireworks.

August 4, Monday
BC Day on that day, so I went shopping with Kinari, Hikari, and Mika in outlet near the 22nd street station. I bought cap and rucksack. Rucksack is cute, but it is big!! Thank you guys. I'm very fun!

Summer vacation begins from this week. I hope enjoy it, but please be careful!!!!

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mana!! How is it going on? sounds like very busy!! but like fun? You could get backpack, right? I want to see your new one. I went to Chinese restaurant today, why don't we go together? it was very nice. I know that you like to eat spicy food!! That is why I'll recommend!! Thank you for sharing your good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mana.
    How are you? You got a nice and busy weekend, that's good for you, right? Also, I want to watch movie with you and our classmate, I couldn't understand anymore about the movie, but I enjoyed with you guys. Iet's go again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mana! Thank you for on Monday! It was really fun! Let's go shopping again. By the way I have a question about a pictuer of fireworks. Is this picture taken by you? This picther is great! It is IPhone quality! So nice!

    ReplyDelete