Thursday 24 July 2014

Values

Hi everyone!
I talk about "Values". I think it is important for us.
I decided ranks from 1 to 10.
  1. An exciting life
  2. Freedom
  3. Family unity
  4. A comfortable life
  5. Developing yourself to the fullest
  6. Keeping harmony and balance in your life
  7. Wisdom
  8. Stable and solid relationships
  9. World peace
  10. Economic Stability
Most important value is "An exciting life". Why I chose this No.1 because it is boring if there is not something fun. The same life is tiring every day. I think that it is fun every day if I make a plan. However, the plan sometimes broke, right? I think it is fun, too! It should be fun every day. Every day is fun because it is different situation every day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mana! How are you? I agree with you because I chose this Value, too!! If I can't lead exciting life, I can't enjoy my life so we need it! However, I also need my family.. I love my family, I miss them. I can't choose between family and an exciting life. They are important to me! Anyway, thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mana!
    How's going? I didn't know about your Japan life. But when we came to Canada, everyone is exciting and crazy, right? You are good basketball player, I think when played basketball with you, I would be exciting. Anyway, we have to find some exciting things and get exciting life.

    ReplyDelete