Sunday 20 July 2014

This weekend!

Hi! How are you? I'm fine:)

I talk about this weekend!

July 18, Nanami, Kinari, and I were watching movie in Queen's Park Stadium. Last week was "FROZEN" and this week was "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" Main character is a boy. This story about he is absent a school and he goes out to play. It was funny! I like this movie. We bought popcorn. Big popcorn. I shared it. Caramel taste popcorn was very delicious. I bought it in Safeway, so please buy it if you want to eat it. I recommend that you share it.



July 19, I played with Nanami and Kinari. We ate SUSHI!!! We did a SUSHI Party. It was exciting!! We like SUSHI:) We watched movie in my house. We watched "MASK" and "Toy Story". Do you know these movies? Maybe you know. These movies are very interesting.

It was very happy two days. Thank you Nanami and Kinari.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mana, How are you going? You felt everything is so fun, right? I want to see the movie. I ate sushi this weekend too. Sushi from Canada is different in Japan, but I think very good. Can you tell me very delicious sushi restaurant?
    Thank you for sharing your great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mana! How is it going?
    I spent a great time this weekend! Thank you for sharing great time with us. Needless to say, I like eating very much so I was happy to eat big popcorn, sushi, and ice cream!!!!! By the way, we are losing our weight, right?

    ReplyDelete